People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people.
Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!
FedEx Management Trainee Program is designed to groom and develop fresh talents of high caliber as future leaders of FedEx.
The 36-month program provides an excellent opportunity for a Management Trainee (MT) to gain exposure and development in FTN. MT will go through on-the-job training, job rotation and get practical work experience including the chances of assuming an overseas assignment in APAC region.
Upon completion of the 36-month training, it is expected that the Management Trainee will be assigned a permanent position at FTN.
Benefits for You:
- 3-Year Program.
- Job Rotation.
- Overseas Assignment Opportunities.
- On-the-job Training.
- Coaching & Buddy Support.
- Management Mentoring.
What You Will Do
- Receive training, and perform duties in several departments, in operations, products, and support functions in order to attain functional and departmental perspective on objectives by following the FedEx philosophy of People-Service-Profit and Purple Promise.
- Learn various staff functions, operations workflow, management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each phase of FTN business development.
- Meet performance goals and objectives set by management.
- Report to management regularly on progress made in attaining goals and objectives.
- Observe experienced talents in FTN to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Provide support as needed by management in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, and ad-hoc project work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduates in all disciplines.
- Degree in logistics, supply chain management, or industrial engineering is preferred but not essential.
- Keen interest in Supply Chain management & Freight Forwarder Industry.
- Self-motivated, passionate and energetic.
- Highly committed, hardworking and consistently self-disciplined.
- Good team player.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent spoken and written English with strong interpersonal and presentation skills. Fluent Mandarin and Chinese is preferable.
- Be willing to relocate to Mainland China or other countries for short-term assignments.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm