People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
What You can expect as a FedEx Team Member:
- Career Mobility and Development - When you join FedEx, you’re joining a team with possibilities that literally span the world - from opportunities for advancement and location transfer, to training and leadership programs.
- Total Compensation and Benefits Package - We want to keep our employees for a long time, so we offer competitive benefits, opportunities for flexible work arrangements, and programs to support well-being.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fields of Study - Business Administration, International Business and Global Management, Marketing.
- Education Level (pursuing / obtained) - Bachelor’s.
- Required Level of Work Experience - None.
- Planning & Organizing, Interpersonal and team working skills.
- Microsoft Office & PC Skills.
- Written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm