Ferrero's people strategy aligns to Saudi Arabia vision, related to employment, skills development and women in the workforce. As such, we are currently looking for a Talent Specialist to join the HR team in KSA.
The Talent specialist will manage the recruitment cycle and onboarding end to end, while providing best in class candidate experience in line with Ferrero Core Values. The role will be responsible for building relationships with colleges and universities, in addition to running events related to internships.
The talent specialist will participate and coordinate in the further development of training offers locally, online training and innovative employee development tools.
What You Will Do
- Manage and own the full recruitment life cycle from start to finish.
- Have the ability to source candidates through a variety of tools and continuously provide new solutions and ideas for sourcing to attract talent.
- Have the ability to interview and measure the competencies of candidates against role requirements and needs.
- Negotiate and present offers to candidates.
- Successfully liaise with HR teams to ensure the successful onboarding of the candidate. Organize the process end to end to ensure the best-in-class experience to new hires.
- Provide effective feedback and work closely with Internal Hiring managers across the business keeping them updated on the status of the recruitment process.
- Drive forward new ideas which can help to streamline processes to speed up the recruitment process.
- Ensure proper channel of communication with candidates at all times.
- Act as the main point of contact with universities and attending/organizing campus activities.
- Lead and organize recruitment events. Be an active member of the talent community in Saudi Arabia.
- Liaise on the training offerings locally to all employees, in line with Ferrero learning tools and training programs.
- Support in day-to-day operations relevant to recruitment and trainings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Professional Certification or accreditation is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Proficient with job boards and social media platforms.
- Experience in recruiting or human resources (training specifically is of an added value).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2021, 6:00 pm