We are a confectionery company founded 20+ years. Our Plant has been in operation for 16 years based in Walkerville.
We are looking for a highly skilled person able to work in a fast-growing environment in an organized, intelligent way.
Most importantly, we are looking for a person who is enthusiastic to be part of the Walkerville Plant team.
A detail-oriented learner who will be able to create, modify, and manage production schedules.
What You Will Do
- Provide supports on Central Planning.
- Evaluating purchase orders to create suitable production schedules.
- Estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labor required for production.
- Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.
- Coordinating production operations in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability.
- Provide support to the planner by suggesting solution to reduce production cost as well as improve production processes and product quality.
- Support the planner by assuring the arrangement of short- term production plans (weekly programs) for the production’s lines, providing related changes and adjustments, keeping a global view on yearly production plans.
- Provides operation support to identify materials obsolescence.
Required Skills and Abilities
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or a related field is preferred.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do.
So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®.
As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world.
The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of.
Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, with the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Locations:Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2023, 6:00 pm