Fidelity's Equity Division is responsible for managing more than 130 diversified mutual funds and more than 78 industry specific funds. Assets under management total approximately $788 billion.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Research, our equity research associate interns will do their own analytical research on Asian companies; communicate with corporate management teams, industry experts, and Wall Street analysts, in order to develop investment recommendations for our funds. The intern will be provided with a mentor who will guide the intern through his/her experience. Fidelity also provides a comprehensive training programme as well as ongoing instruction which emphasizes the skills needed for fundamental investing.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are seeking candidates who have the following characteristics:
- Current/rising penultimate year student at a four year college or university
- Demonstrated success during his/her academic career
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and communication skills
- Highly motivated independent thinkers
- Demonstrated initiative and intellectual interest in studies/extracurricular activities related to the financial markets
- Prior internship experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints
Compensation and Opportunity
- Fidelity offers competitive compensation benefits.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.