Fidelity Services Group
The overall purpose of this position is to maintain revenue and ensure accurate revenue figures for the operational branches.
What You Will Do
- Receiving instructions via sales orders, memos and e-mails, to load and raise revenue timeously for all new and existing contracts for.
- Doing all amendments, increases and terminations on all contracts.
- Generating, printing and distributing posting sheets for the branches.
- Ensuring that monthly invoicing and credits are correct and all revenue for a particular month is loaded on time and is correct.
- Action and resolving all queries that are returned on completed posting sheets, for the Payroll Department.
- Doing month end reports and distributing the final reports to top management.
- Constant communication with branches to address any other queries or billing related problems that the branches may need assistance with.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A qualification in Finance or Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in the security environment would be an advantage.
- Some knowledge of the full function of debtors, credit control and reconciliation is essential.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint is essential.
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Must have own transport.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure.
- Numerical accuracy.
- High methodical working methods are required.
- Attention to details.
- Communication skills.
- Customer focus.
- Team work.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:2nd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm