Fidelity Services Group has become the leading total integrated services and risk solution provider within Southern Africa, boasting with state of the art security and services related solutions tailored to exceed customer expectations.
We are looking for natural born heroes to join our team who are all about protecting and serving our communities as dedicated naturally forged family functioning members, in an environment where work is a passion and a lifestyle. These incumbents need to be self-starters with a strong entrepreneurial flair.
Fidelity Services Group is offering a select few graduates an opportunity to embark on a unique 24-month development programme that will equip them with the knowledge, skills and abilities to lead a team in the business, providing you with an opportunity to transition into an identified role within the organization. During your time you will be developing knowledge, skills and abilities, as well as personal characteristics that will enable you to lead, show innovation and implement agreed strategies with ambition passion and urgency.
The graduate programme will help to develop both your individual attributes and career aspirations through exposure to various specialized business concepts, objectives and outcomes. You will be paired with some of the businesses best mentors, coaches and managers in a job rotation, project execution, on-the-job training, self-learning, blended learning and technical training programme.
Exposure To Business Concepts Forming Part of Graduate Programme:
- The management and effective control of resources.
- The implementation of organizational strategies, policies, practices, processes and procedures.
- Utilizing available resources to meet the demands of the company and customers.
- Remaining competitive and taking cognizance of applicable legislation and best practices to perform daily activities of the operations in a responsible manner with quality and quantity of work as a priority.
- Provide graduates the opportunity to be a part of an accelerated development programme that aims to fast-track their career journey.
- Ensure that a developmental pipeline is created for key roles within identified business units.
Graduate Programme Outcomes:
- Learn how to manage yourself and others and lead a team.
- Understand the operations of the business and its departments by conducting SWOT Analyses etc.
- Explore business functions that will increase productivity, quality and customer services while reducing costs through utilizing modern process techniques.
- Understand the monthly, quarterly and annual financial processes and propose ways to optimize spend or reduce costs.
- Internal and external customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Understanding the sales cycle and how the business ensures effective sales management, optimal employee productivity as well as resource and cost management.
- Propose business solutions in terms of operational efficiencies in terms of technical requirements, guarding services, cash processing, armed response, business development and sales.
- Ensure a zero harm culture through following OH&S and COIDA policies.
- Understand contracts that exist between the client and the Fidelity Services Group.
- Learn about the organizational culture and different Human Capital processes.
- Learn to engage and liaise with external role players that includes but is not limited to community leaders, employer organizations, SAPS and community forums.
- Understanding the impact of relevant legislation that includes but is not limited to BCEA, NKP Act, PSIRA Act, Firearms Control Act, POPI Act, Criminal Procedures Act, ensure compliance with ISO standards etc.
- Registration during the period with the PSIRA Act.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Qualifications such as but not limited to, fields including Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Communications, Logistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Law, Criminal Investigation or equivalent qualifications at an NQF 7 level.
- Post graduate is advantageous.
- 0 - 3 years of experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must have own reliable transport.
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite.
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Business acumen.
- Team player.
- Flexible and agile.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to plan.
- Leadership qualities.
- Organizational skills.
- Control of projects and other responsibilities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Communications, Computer Science,...
Durban (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm