Fidelity Services Group has become the leading total integrated services and risk solution provider within Southern Africa, boasting with state-of-the-art security and services-related solutions tailored to exceed customer expectations. We are looking for natural-born heroes to join our team who are all about protecting and serving our communities as dedicated naturally forged family functioning members, in an environment where work is a passion and a lifestyle. These incumbents need to be self-starters with a strong entrepreneurial flair.
Our 58 000 employees might wear invisible capes but make a significant difference to the wellbeing and safety of those around them - Something which is evident and clear for all to see. Our ethics and values are non-negotiable and form the cornerstone of our search for individuals willing to take the pledge, a pledge which has made us the undisputed market leader with over 50 subsidiary businesses.
We provide innovative, affordable, and superior service solutions and products, underpinned by customer focus and excellent operational skills. Working for Fidelity Services Group is more than just a job, it’s an adventure filled with challenges, obstacles, and missions, always looking to move forward by finding new ways to improve our service offerings.
Exciting heroic career opportunities are available in various divisions at different levels - these include our Guarding Services, Armed Response, Commercial Security Solutions, Vehicle Tracking, Insurance, Cleaning, Specialized Services, Fire Solutions, Cash-In-Transit, Cash Master, and other Cash Management Solutions.
Our heroes are our priority and we are committed to their well-being, as well as their safety, progress, and access to knowledge enhancement, upgrading of skills and other benefits. Nurturing your superpowers is one of our main priorities here at the Fidelity Services Group and this has brought us great success over many years.
What is the graduate program?
Fidelity Services Group is offering a select few graduates an opportunity to embark on a unique 24-month development programme that will equip them with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead a team in the business, providing you with an opportunity to transition into an identified role within the organization. During your time you will be developing knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as personal characteristics that will enable you to lead, show innovation and implement agreed strategies with ambition passion and urgency.
The graduate programme will help to develop both your individual attributes and career aspirations through exposure to various specialized business concepts, objectives and outcomes.
Graduate programme outcomes:
- Learn how to manage yourself and others and lead a team.
- Understand the operations of the business and its departments by conducting SWOT Analyses etc.
- Explore business functions that will increase productivity, quality and customer services while reducing costs through utilizing modern process techniques.
- Understand the monthly, quarterly and annual financial processes and propose ways to optimize spend or reduce costs.
- Internal and external customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Understanding the sales cycle and how the business ensures effective sales management, optimal employee productivity as well as resource and cost management.
- Propose business solutions in terms of operational efficiencies in terms of technical requirements, guarding services, cash processing, armed response, business development, and sales.
- Ensure a zero harm culture through following OH&S and COIDA policies.
- Understand contracts that exist between the client and the Fidelity Services Group.
- Learn about the organizational culture and different Human Capital processes.
- Learn to engage and liaise with external role players that includes but is not limited to community leaders, employer organizations, SAPS and community forums.
- Understanding the impact of relevant legislation that includes but is not limited to BCEA, NKP Act, PSIRA Act, Firearms Control Act, POPI Act, Criminal Procedures Act, ensure compliance with ISO standards etc.
- Registration during the period with the PSIRA Act.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Qualifications such as but not limited to, fields including Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Communications, Logistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Law, Criminal Investigation, or equivalent qualifications at an NQF 7 level. Postgraduate is advantageous.
- 0 - 3 years of experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Clear Criminal Record.
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite.
- Must have own reliable transport.
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Business acumen.
- Team player.
- Flexible and agile.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to plan.
- Leadership qualities.
- Organizational skills.
- Control of projects and other responsibilities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm