Fidelity Services Group
Responsible for ensuring working papers and findings raised are factually accurate and that all working papers/findings are supported and cross-reference to evidence.
What You Will Do
- Accountable for ensuring deadlines are met, and work meet the required standard.
- Responsible for Filing and archiving.
- General Audit findings by deadlines for review by Internal Audit Manager.
- Responsible for the integrity of reporting.
- Ensure all information is filled, updated and readily available as required.
- Ensure all Ad-hoc administrative tasks as assigned by Internal Audit Manager or Financial Director.
- Assist where needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B.Degree (Internal Audit)/Diploma in Internal Audit or Equivalent.
- Should complete Internal Audit Technician qualification within the 2 years with Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Working towards obtaining the CIA qualification.
- Intermediate levels of skills in MS Excel.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm