The position of Office assistant/PA is available at our Fidelity Campus Regional Branch, Johannesburg reporting to Corporate Support - Special Projects. Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing. Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate. Producing documents and reports.
What You Will Do
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Product ordering management.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Obtaining and follow up quotes.
- Managing filing system.
- Performing general office clerk duties, errands and taking minutes.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Obtaining and updating of payroll system.
- Meet strict deadlines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Secretarial certificate or diploma would be an advantage.
- Grade 12 (Matric).
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as Personal Assistant/Office assistant.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).
- Computer Literacy in MS Office.
- Must be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Strong organizational skills, as well as good interpersonal communication and liaison skills are essential.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- Time/Project management.
- Customer focus.
- Team work.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm