The Logistics Coordinator II is mainly responsible for the import/export movements of FieldCore/DP tooling with shipments “door to door delivery”. This includes the Inventory control of the Maximo tooling system and a direct link to Sourcing, implementation of tooling procedures, analysis and administration.
What You Will Do
- Work with local transport companies to ensure on time deliveries, log performances of the carriers to ensure they meet the required standards and set KPI`s.
- Be primary link between the Tooling Coordinators and the international shipment of tools to ensure on time and smooth deliveries.
- Deal with any customs issues of getting tooling into difficult countries, by working with our logistic provider.
- Have control of the Maximo system and to Work closely with the tooling coordinators/Supervisors to ensure that Inventory control, Calibrations, Billing, and Closure of work orders.are carried out.
- Work continuously with the Tooling Coordinator and Tooling Manager to improve systems and procedures relating to both Tooling and Logistics.
- Be the link to Sourcing and the Regional Tooling Manager to determine tooling needs to support the Region and our Customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or 2 years of experience in a sourcing-related role - or High School
- Diploma and 5 years of logistics planning and execution experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals.
- Exercise excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work with all levels of employees.
- Understand office formats and procedures, including Microsoft Office Suite and Internet.
- Must be computer literate and able to create spreadsheets and reports.
- Logistics experience with “goods-in / goods-out” protocol.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm