This is an exciting opportunity to join Finastra’s Inside Sales Talent Academy which is structured and measurable Graduate Programme. The Programme has been designed to enhance your professional, financial and sales skillset over the course of two years in order to prepare you for a successful customer facing role at Finastra within the Financial Technology Industry.
During your first year within the Academy you will undertake the role of an ‘Entry Level Inside Sales Rep’ concentrating on mastering the art of Demand Generation. Demand Generation primarily focuses on booking meetings for the sales organisation and during this time you will be assigned targets which you will be expected to achieve. Post successful completion of your first year in Inside Sales you can expect to be promoted into a ‘experienced Inside Sales Rep’ position and gain further responsibilities.
What You Will Do
Your deliverables as Inside Sales Representative will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Executing calling campaigns to target white space opportunities within existing client base and net new clients.
- Reviewing proposed campaigns in terms of targeted monetary outcome, estimated effort required, team capacity, go to market direction, etc.
- Identifying customer needs and mapping the right solutions to their needs.
- Manages customer expectations and effectively communicates change internally/externally.
- Proactively reaching out to internal stakeholders to build and strengthen existing and new relationships.
- Taking initiative to encourage communications among others that increases the overall effectiveness of the business.
- Using tools and technologies to improve process efficiency and periodically reviewing and updating SFDC.
- Undertake financial qualifications and pass the exam within a set period of time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of six months’ work experience via employment or internship.
- Educated to university degree standard.
- Banking, Finance or Software background preferred but not required.
- Superior communication skills that demonstrate mastery of the English language (both orally and written).
- Arabic Speaker is required, additional languages preferred (French).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Engineering Software, Engineering,...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm