Why Do We Love Coming To Work Every Day?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers.
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers.
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results, develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
What you will do
This is an exciting opportunity to join Finastra’s Inside Sales Talent Academy which is structured and measurable Graduate Programme. The Programme has been designed to enhance your professional, financial and sales skill set over the course of two years in order to prepare you for a successful customer facing role at Finastra within the Financial Technology Industry.
During your first year within the Academy you will undertake the role of a ‘entry level Inside Sales Representative’ concentrating on mastering the art of Demand Generation. Demand Generation primarily focuses on booking meetings for the sales organisation and during this time you will be assigned targets which you will be expected to achieve. Post successful completion of your first year in Inside Sales you can expect to be promoted into a ‘experienced Inside Sales Representative’’ position and gain further responsibilities.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as Inside Sales Representative will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Executing calling campaigns to target white space opportunities within existing client base and net new clients.
- Reviewing proposed campaigns in terms of targeted monetary outcome, estimated effort required, team capacity, go to market direction, etc. Identifying customer needs and mapping the right solutions to their needs.
- Manages customer expectations and effectively communicates change internally/externally.
- Proactively reaching out to internal stakeholders to build and strengthen existing and new relationships.
- Taking initiative to encourage communications among others that increases the overall effectiveness of the business.
- Using tools and technologies to improve process efficiency and periodically reviewing and updating our customer relationship management (CRM) system, Salesforce.
- Undertake financial qualifications and pass the exam within a set period of time.
- Account Governance of a selected client base and/or accelerating early stage deals further through the pipeline and/or closing small transactional deals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of six months’ work experience via employment or internship.
- Educated to university degree standard.
- Banking, Finance or Software background preferred but not required.
- Superior communication skills that demonstrate mastery of the English language (both orally and written).
- Fluency in a second language would be an advantage, but not mandatory.
If you are a hungry, driven graduate looking to embark on a lucrative sales career with the world’s leading financial services software organization get in touch with us today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2019, 6:00 pm