With a Net Revenue of CHF 3.7 billion, we are the Number 1 company in Fine Fragrance and in Fragrance & Flavor Ingredients worldwide. With a legacy of consistently growing ahead of our industry organically, we completed 8 acquisitions over the past 2 years to expand our market reach. To be at the forefront of innovation, we invest CHF 370m in Research every year and count over 3000 live patents. Present across 100+ Markets, with over 10,000 employees, Firmenich offers equal opportunities to all its colleagues as a globally-certified Gender Equality Employer.
- Prepare samples according to requests, mainly focus on daily chemicals with fragrance, eg. shampoo, laundry, face lotion et al
- Implement management & maintenance for perfume oils, including sorting out oils, maintaining oil stock et al.
- Keep daily record and appropriate documentation well on all laboratory work performed according to lab requirement.
- Manage stock of lab supplies, as well as storage of prepared samples and maintain clean and well organized laboratory/work area independently
- Monitor stability test for samples, cooperate with FDM for stability report generation
- Ensure compliance of HS&E procedures and proactively contribute to the improvement of lab safety
Required Skills and Abilities
- College degree or above in any science major, chemistry related is preferred
- Diligent, hard worker, organized and with integrity
- Team player with good communication skill
- Native Mandarin speaker
- Be able to read & write basic English
- Possess basic computer skill (eg. Microsoft Outlook, excel & words)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm