At Firmenich people are at the heart of the company, we are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in the workplace.
The purpose of this intern is to support the category segment in developing proactive initiatives aligned with our growth strategy. This will involve doing extensive market research and analysis using tools and systems to identify current trends and market products based on trends.
The intern will also spend time maintaining database of research records from secondary sources such as Euromonitor. He will also assist with designing marketing strategies and brochures for business development managers.
What You Will Do
- Depending on the key adoptions and projects during the specific internship period, the intern will work on initiatives and information from the category managers to assist in developing and launching high quality product promotions to promote growth in line with the category strategy and focus.
- The intern will also assist with tracking of promotion effectiveness and assist to develop and design brochures and communications pack.
- To successfully promote products, the intern will have the opportunity to sample products that are to be promoted.
- Throughout the internship, the intern will gain opportunities to interact with laboratories experts and middle management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study related course such as business or marketing courses.
- Students in science courses who demonstrate strong understanding and interest in marketing are welcomed.
- The ideal candidate must have strong interest in marketing and curiosity in our business.
- The intern should also possess strong MS Office skills including Excel, primarily used for data collation and analysis.
- Creative skills such as Photoshop are a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm