To retrieve and manipulate data in order to enable model building and quantitative solutions. To conduct analysis and reports within a specified framework, process and procedure, under guidance.
What You Will Do
- Act responsibly with work related resources in order to contribute to cost containment.
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within FNB and/or across the FRG.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Increase understanding of business environment, business offering and customer experience.
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions.
- Contribute to innovation by finding faster and more accurate ways of working.
- Under supervision and within set processes and procedures, influence creative business solutions, optimize processes and inform strategic decisions through statistical modelling and data analysis.
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements as well as set processes and procedures related to area of specialization - LoW2.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Address customer needs in order to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Customer base analysis.
- Produce leads for commercial products.
- KPI reporting and tracking.
- Platform analytics.
- Digital optimization.
- Growth optimization through modelling and process improvement.
- Sales decay tracking.
- Both driving and setting up campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Qualification - B Degree Maths, Stats, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics, Physics or Actuarial Science.
- Preferred Qualification - Honours Degree.
- Experience - 0 to 1 Year.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm