What You Will Do
As a Graduate Trader, you will begin your career at Flow with an extensive 4 month training program at our Netherlands office. During this program, you will learn everything you need to know about our core business, the financial products we trade and the intricacies surrounding our trading processes, including pricing strategies and our proprietary trading systems. It will also include participation in trading simulations and quantitative classes hosted by our Senior Traders and Quantitative Researchers that will further strengthen your understanding of a Trader's role in the financial ecosystem. After collaborating with your fellow graduate traders on a team project to conclude the training program, you will be assigned to an established trading desk based on your skills and interests. Gradually, you will take on more responsibilities, start monitoring markets and be able to make split-second decision to contribute to the overall profitability of your desk!
What You Need to Succeed
- University degree, preferably in Finance, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related
- Demonstrable interest in trading and global financial markets
- Understanding of financial products
- Proficiency in Excel, a keen interest in IT systems and an affinity for development languages
- Ability to deliver under pressure, with excellent mental arithmetic and analytical skills
- Ability to spot arising opportunities and the assertiveness to seize them - An entrepreneurial mindset that thrives on creative problem solving
- Collaborative team player with strong communication skills
- Attracted to a fast-paced, team oriented work environment that offers great challenges and rewards
- Submit your resume and motivation letter. Why do you want to pursue a career in trading?
- Take our digital interview and answer basic motivational questions
- Mental Math Test
- Motivational interviews with HR and Trading
- Final-round case study interview conducted by Senior Traders
What We Offer
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with an extensive onboarding program, access to Flow Academy, the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer competitive salary, annual discretionary bonus and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend domain-related conferences
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage
- In-house lounge with a bar, pool table and console games;
- Daily catered breakfast and lunch with healthy snacks and drinks available throughout the day;
- In-house hairdresser and massage therapist;
- Personal trainers, weekly boot camps and a subsidized gym membership;
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year
- Global rotations between our offices worldwide - and more!
On-campus recruiting: We recruit on-campus at certain universities in Asia. Students at these schools are invited to apply through this process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:Other, Malaysian Citizen, Hong Kong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2022, 1:59 pm