There is no shorter path to an exciting career than via our graduate internship. Many employees who joined FLSmidth through our graduate internship have gone on to take responsibility for important pieces of work that improve sustainable productivity, regardless of whether they decided to move into management or chose to become specialists in their respective fields of expertise.
As our graduate internship is driven by our business needs, FLSmidth South Africa (Pty) Ltd is in search of an Engineering GRADUATE, with a particular focus in the process testwork department. We are looking for a smart, new, degreed graduate, who has excelled in their studies and are seeking practical workplace experience for a period of approximately 18 months.
This Process Testwork department focuses on performing bench-scale and pilot plant testwork on dewatering (thickeners and filters) and gravity separation equipment in the mineral processing industry. There is also exposure to process engineering and minerals processing plants. Employees are also expected to contribute to continuous improvement activities within the department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or equivalent in a Process Engineering discipline - Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering.
- A strong, proven academic track record is a must have.
- Be willing to travel both within Africa and Asia.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, proactive and strives for excellence.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills.
- Deliver results on time and meet customer expectations.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Quick learner and adaptable
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:19th May 2021, 6:00 pm