Anchor Food Professionals (AFP) is the foodservice business of Fonterra. We create high quality fit-for purpose products and solutions for foodservice professionals in over 50 countries. Anchor Food Professionals is the leading partner of professional chefs, providing butter, cheese, creams and liquid milks, as well as advisory services, to more than 40,000 food and beverage establishments in ASEAN.
With more than 150 offices and sites around the world, Fonterra can offer a great range of career pathways across our business. At Fonterra, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility are a big part of our business, and with a collaborative culture, inspiring leaders and passionate people, this is a great place to work. Apply today and join our dynamic team!
Role Purpose - To support the Anchor Food Professionals Regional team on key New Product Development (NPD) and New Business Development projects.
What You Will Do
- Support New Product Development Projects.
- Co-ordinate parts of the NPD development process.
- Opportunity mapping, sizing and valuation.
- Competitor analysis.
- Marketing and sales strategy development.
- Launch Plan development and execution.
- Support New Business Development plans for Existing Products.
- Organisation of Regional Team meetings and Workshops.
- Experience of the NPD project management process.
- How to map, size and value NPD product opportunities, analyse and present data.
- How to identify and analyse relevant competitors.
- How to develop Marketing and Sales strategy for NPD Launch execution.
- How to identify and develop new business opportunities for existing products.
- Participation in Regional team Project and Business Cadence meetings to understand the business cycle and business strategy.
- Development of effective communication skills with colleagues of many nationalities across many countries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Marketing, Business, Economics or Engineering major with demonstrated analytical skills.
- Capability to prepare analysis tables (Excel) and Project Reports (Powerpoint).
- Marketing, Market research and Data Analysis project experience would be an advantage.
- Good communication and logic skills – required to communicate effectively with ASEAN regional market colleagues.
- Extracurricular activities that demonstrate ability to manage a project relatively autonomously to completion i.e., organizing committee experience, charity project work.
- Other ASEAN country language skills also an advantage.
- Start date will be on 15 December 2021.
- Only students who are able to commit for the entire period of internship from 15 December 2021 to 30 June 2022 will be considered.
- Selected student will be required to apply for a “Leave of Absence” to complete this internship.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Marketing...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm