Reporting to the Regional Director Chilled SEA, the intern will support marketing collateral development for Southeast Asia (SEA) chilled brands and be responsible for managing SEA NPD innovation project with relevant stakeholders at global, regional and Opco team level.
What You Will Do
You will be responsible to support the New Product Development (NPD) pipelining management across SEA, working with cross functional teams across regulatory, in-markets leads as well as SEA Chilled Dairy Food Team functional teams to deliver timely and successful launches that are strategically critical to driving the Right Portfolio Pillar as part of the SEA Chilled Dairy Food Go-To-Market strategy.
You will also be responsible to support and contribute to the development of the marketing collateral and digital assets repository, to ensure optimization of suitable media assets to be amplified in the region in a cost-effective manner, to drive regional and in-market demand generation activations.
- An understanding of cultures and peoples in SEA.
- A broad understanding of the Dairy Market & Marketing.
- Knowledge of NPD management and food regulatory framework in SEA, particularly for Dairy Food.
- Knowledge of marketing asset development and activation to drive demand generation across diverse market and multiple platforms (ATL/BTL).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be in the final year of Tertiary education majoring in Marketing at a local University in Singapore.
- Have exposure to marketing and a keen interest in the FMCG industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Confident, proactive and able to work independently and as a team.
- Start date will be on 15 December 2021.
- Only students who are able to commit for the entire period of internship from 15 December 2021 to 30 June 2022 will be considered.
- Selected student will be required to apply for a “Leave of Absence” to complete this internship.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm