Anchor Food Professionals (AFP) is the foodservice business of Fonterra. We create high quality fit-for purpose products and solutions for foodservice professionals in over 50 countries. Anchor Food Professionals is the leading partner of professional chefs, providing butter, cheese, creams and liquid milks, as well as advisory services, to more than 1,400 food and beverage establishments.
With more than 150 offices and sites around the world, Fonterra can offer a great range of career pathways across our business. At Fonterra, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility are a big part of our business, and with a collaborative culture, inspiring leaders and passionate people, this is a great place to work. Apply today and join our dynamic team!
To support our goals to deliver incremental value through new channel development, new product launches and capability building.
- New product launches.
- Support in New Product launches & campaigns.
- New channel development – Beverage.
- Market data analysis & opportunity mapping.
- Participate in product testing and benchmarking.
- Channel capabilities development.
- Involve in the content development of capability program to enhance team performance.
What You Will Do
New product launch strategy and go-to-market strategy:
- While supporting new product launches, the incumbent will be able to acquire knowledge of the go-to-customer strategy, the marketing and product positioning, as well as having the opportunity to deliver campaign within the region.
Develop understanding in Foodservice and Business Acumen:
- Understand foodservice industry and channels, gaining insights of both customers and consumer needs, and offer the right solutions to fulfil customer demands.
Data analytic and critical thinking process to uncover business opportunities:
- The incumbent will be able to deep dive into market data, practice analytic and critical thinking skills, as well as providing recommendations to the management team.
Develop communication skills on a cross-countries engagement:
- An opportunity to develop communication skills while collaborating with different stakeholders across multiple countries and business functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business or Marketing major at a local University in Singapore.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and a positive team player who can collaborate across cultures.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Extracurricular activities that demonstrate ability to manage a project relatively autonomously to completion.
- Other ASEAN countries' language skills are also an advantage.
- Start date will be on 15 December 2021.
- Only students who are able to commit for the entire period of internship from 15 December 2021 to 30 June 2022 will be considered.
- Selected student will be required to apply for a “Leave of Absence” to complete this internship.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm