Anchor Food Professionals is the foodservice business of Fonterra. We create high quality fit for purpose products and solutions for foodservice professionals in over 50 countries. Anchor Food Professionals is the leading partner of professional chefs, providing butter, cheese, creams and liquid milks, as well as advisory services, to more than 1,400 food and beverage establishments.
With more than 150 offices and sites around the world, Fonterra can offer a great range of career pathways across our business. At Fonterra, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility are a big part of our business, and with a collaborative culture, inspiring leaders and passionate people,this is a great place to work.
Apply today and join our dynamic team!
The Global Foodservice Channel Team is in place to provide strategic leadership across our 4 core global channels: Bakery, Italian Kitchen, Beverage House and QSR. This team is primarily designed to lead and accelerate effective strategy that ultimately enables the growth of our business with our foodservice customers globally.
The role will be tasked to support the Global Channel Managers to build expertise within the foodservice business and build strong understanding of consumers and customers, which will help grow the Foodservice Channel with strategic customers globally.
The candidate will provide insights from social media across regions, compile food trends linking these trends to consumer needs in bakery, beverage, ready to eat meals, translating these observation to actionable solutions to be executed in markets.
He/She will also make observations at restaurants to translate consumer behaviour across different demographics to customers’ activities that lead to increase demand for applications prepared with cream, cream cheese, butter, and cheese.
What You Will Do
Development of Demand Creation program to increase menu and application sales:
- Build deep knowledge of consumer trends, key foodservice customers, customer challenges by listening and analysing trends (including observation of trends in social media and agency reports).
- Map and understand consumer & food trends.
- Propose solutions to increase demand for Bakery/Italian Kitchen/Beverage applications (e.g. Cheesecake, Pizza, Coffee).
- Support market activation and launch activities for new range of products or ideas.
- Work with external agency to develop creative solutions for customer & consumer facing materials (includes using digital platforms to visualise a story).
- Partner across channel managers, chefs, sales, key account managers and external agencies to build compelling stories to customers.
- Present solutions to regional and local teams across Asia Pacific.
- Gain Deep Understanding of Ways to Influence Consumer Behaviour & Learn About Business-To-Business Marketing.
- Learn from high performing team which will help to develop your skills and competencies.
- Connecting the dots from drawing consumer trends/insights to business solution.
- Gain a deep understanding about restaurants, beverage houses and bakeries.
- Work on real life projects to create significant impact to the Fonterra business.
- Develop your project management and training skills from energetic and passionate team.
- Global Exposure via collaborating with a diverse group of people from different markets (Asia, Latin America, United States) to deliver key results.
- Get to understand B2B marketing and build deep knowledge of consumer and customer.
- Contribute to meaningful work that will be rolled out in Fonterra’s global markets.
- Learn how new products are brought to life with insights.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students from Business Administration / Management background - Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Strategic Management preferred.
- Passionate about food, prior F&B experience is a bonus.
- Strong project management skills with ability to get things done.
- Curious mindset.
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint and photoshop (visual illustration).
- Familiar with social media platforms in China, Taiwan, Japan or South Korea.
- Positive and enthusiastic team player who can collaborate across cultures.
- Self-motivated and works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent communication & leadership skills.
- Able to speak and write fluent English, able to read Chinese, Japanese or Korean will be a plus point.
- Start date will be on 15 December 2021.
- Only students who are able to commit for the entire period of internship from 15 December 2021 to 30 June 2022 will be considered.
- Selected student will be required to apply for a “Leave of Absence” to complete this internship.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Communications, Management, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm