Reporting to the Global Marketing Manager, Healthy Living, the Intern will be supporting global category planning and execution, and project management for the Anlene brand.
This may include supporting portfolio/asset management, new product development, new market launches, market analysis, and consumer research.
The incumbent will be required to collaborate with marketing counterparts and cross functional teams based in different regions on daily basis.
What You Will Do
- Competitive Insights - Close collaboration with different markets to assess the market competitive landscape for Adult Nutrition in Southeast Asia (SEA), including landscaping of current products, consumer claims, key communication messages etc.
- Brand Building - To support regional marketing strategies and guidelines & coordinate NPD / Campaign launch plans for SEA, including Anlene website UX i.e., examining & identifying areas to improve the brand’s presence on the website and product pages.
- Marketing Coordinator - Act as the key liaison between global team & SEA markets to disseminate brand assets, marketing strategies deployment & cascade best practice sharing.
- Support the coordination of New Pack Design and Global Brand Guideline with design agency.
- Support in the collection, creation and distribution of marketing materials, which includes Toolkits of NPDs and/or MasterBrand Communication to the SEA team.
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects and duties from time to time.
- Learn about Adult Nutrition category across the SEA region.
- Brand management and ownership.
- Marketing strategies and how it applies across markets.
- Innovation Funnel – from ideation to bringing the product to life.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be in the final year of Tertiary education majoring in Marketing with a local University in Singapore.
- Have exposure to marketing and a keen interest in the FMCG industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Confident, positive attitude and willingness to learn, detail-oriented, outspoken and pro-active.
- Team player and able to handle ambiguity.
- Start date will be on 15 December 2021.
- Only students who are able to commit for the entire period of internship from 15 December 2021 to 30 June 2022 will be considered.
- Selected student will be required to apply for a “Leave of Absence” to complete this internship.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm