The intern is to support the Modern Trade and Revenue Growth Management team on Joint Business Planning (JBP) and selling capability, eLearning training project management and support in preparing for MT JBP and RGM bootcamps deployment schedule.
What You Will Do
- Learn the 6 steps on PPA methodology that help drive business growth.
- Work with the market data and research to capture the insights for growth opportunities in the market.
- Using the Fonterra Discovery Tools to analysis various market landscape to identify gap opportunities to act upon.
- Co-ordinate with the market the key data to conduct a in depth analysis to identify opportunities in terms of pricing, pack offering and distribution.
- Work with commercial and brand team to define clearly the mission to promote, using the Consumer Panel data to using shopper behavior to understand and course correct promotion strategy.
- Using Scan Sales data to do post promotion analysis to see what the best way is to promote.
- Work with Econometric modeling team and the market to come up with a recommendation on our promotion strategy by product by customer.
- Work with the market to organize data and visualize the information to provide insights to the business on MT capability plan and RGM opportunities.
- Understand how to leverage various external databank and agency to provide a solution to gain better understand on effectiveness on promotion for online and offline channel.
- Develop tools, processes, roll out plan and critical path schedule.
Gain Solid Experience in working at the APAC Team and engaging various market with different market dynamics:
- Gain an overall understanding on how a team works across multiple markets in Fonterra and learn RGM & JBP are deployed to all markets across the business to drive sustainable revenue and profit growth.
- Develop Strong Collaboration and influencing skills.
- Learn collaboration skill with a diverse group of people from different functions (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations) and countries (across SEA and Oceania) to RGM and JBP agenda.
- Build a community of learners and practitioner.
- Leverage the right data source to support key must win RGM and JBP strategies.
- How to organize and master various external data source (Market Share, Scan Sales, Kantar Home Panel) to gain 360 views on current pack price performance and develop a strong date driven RGM Strategies to ensure we are drive the right pack price strategies and optimize our promotion strategies and tactics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Marketing, Strategic Management and/or Data Analytics, Market Research Background.
- Savvy in interpreting trends and able to generate insights from observations and/or desk research.
- Good communication skills – able to communicate key findings in succinct and impactful manner.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic team player who can collaborate across cultures.
- Strong project management skills with ability to get things done.
- Self-motivated and works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to speak and write in fluent English - Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Start date will be on 15 December 2021.
- Only students who are able to commit for the entire period of internship from 15 December 2021 to 30 June 2022 will be considered.
- Selected student will be required to apply for a “Leave of Absence” to complete this internship.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm