Dairy Expertise that leads the world - Fonterra is the world’s largest dairy exporter, proudly delivering New Zealand products to over 130 countries.
NZMP, which stands for New Zealand Milk Products, is the B2B ingredients and solutions brand of Fonterra. We have one of the broadest product ranges in the dairy industry; our ingredients are used by a lot of the world’s most famous food and nutrition brands.
“Active Living” functional nutrition unit (FNU) is having a global remit across all of Fonterra’s regions. The Active Living unit is primarily responsible for driving B2B sales and marketing of Fonterra’s dairy ingredient products across the adult nutrition lifespan, selling to customers in markets all over the world under the “NZMP” B2B ingredients brand.
NZMP has a broad portfolio that includes standard ingredients, specialized ingredients and channel and solution offerings. Active Livings vision is to empower consumers to achieve their health and wellness goals through targeted nutritional solutions, focused around four health benefit areas:
- Physical Wellness.
- Mental Wellness.
- Inside Out Wellness.
- Patient Wellness.
The Strategic Business Development team is building a data-driven market intelligence engine for the Active Living BU. This has meant that new data sources need to be explored and added into our database.
There is also opportunity to start building regular cadence and reporting from this market intelligence engine. The intern can help identify new data sources for existing and new markets and support data analysis and market insights reporting.
What You Will Do
- Search data availability across channels, identify and help to onboard relevant data sources for existing and new markets to enhance Active Living Health & Wellness Database.
- Sales Prospecting via social media - Analyse social dashboards to identify new leads on weekly basis, add these brands for tracking to monitor for growth and create monthly reporting to provide update overview + showcase any new leads newly identified/strong growing.
- Market Updates – Support creation of quarterly category market update reports for the PMR/Global Insights Report (leveraging online + offline data.
- Ad-hoc Insights Support - Insights/Story Building for customer engagement specific presentations and strategic projects.
- Support expansion of database development via PowerBi/Tableau.
- Opportunity to experience working in a global and diverse team.
- Gain experience in end-to-end analytics efforts from data preparation to generating market insights across different use cases within the BU.
- Exposure to wide set of analytics tools including PowerBi/Tableau.
- Learn strategic analytics skills through market research.
- Exposure to working with internal and external stakeholders, broadening the horizon.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates in the final year of study with a Business analytics background.
- Chinese language capability (reading/speaking) is a must.
- Have exposure to data analytics and is familiar with Power BI or Tableau, and preferably social media as well.
- Prior work experience, particularly in data analytics, or insight, or in the nutrition industry will be a strong advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Confident, energetic and reliable team player who is comfortable working with senior stakeholders.
- Start date will be on 15 December 2021.
- Only students who are able to commit for the entire period of internship from 15 December 2021 to 30 June 2022 will be considered.
- Selected student will be required to apply for a “Leave of Absence” to complete this internship.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm