Fonterra Cooperative Group is a farmer owned co-operative dairy company and the world’s largest dairy exporter. Our New Zealand-made dairy products are enjoyed in 140 markets across the globe. Our products are loved by people for their balanced nutrition, quality craftsmanship and sheer indulgence. Anlene™, Anchor™, Anmum™, are among the best known dairy brands in Asia and the rest of the world.
With more than 150 offices and sites around the world, Fonterra can offer a great range of career pathways across our business.
Role Purpose - To support the trade marketing and E-commerce sales function in driving the FY22 growth.
What You Will Do
- Liaise closely with the sales team in developing and executing channel growth strategy.
- Track and identify gaps within Perfect Store KPI to develop action plans with sales and operations team to close KPI gaps and strengthen Perfect Store execution.
- Promotion planning to drive respective brand’s growth objective.
- Review key promotions on a monthly basis and provide recommendations to improve on each accounts profitability.
- Develop cut through POSM to address purchase barriers, provide product/brand education, highlight promotion mechanics etc.
- Support to business in improving processes and work flow, including critical sales enabling process such as sales report, SAP purchase request etc.
- Supports Ecommerce Channel Manager implementing the eCommerce sales and marketing strategy across multiple channels and platforms (Redmart, Amazon, PandaMart, Shopee, Lazada).
Competencies to be learned:
- Route to Market strategy and execution.
- Strategic channel planning.
- Channel profitability analysis.
- Promotional planning.
- Promotion effectiveness analysis.
- Presentation and Communication Skills.
- Sales and Marketing processes in FMCG plus E-commerce setting.
- Campaign planning.
- Sales Performance analysis.
- Stakeholder management.
- Marketplaces Operation.
- Digital Marketing.
- UX/UI Optimizations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Economics preferably with Analytics major.
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms.
- Positive and enthusiastic team player who can collaborate across cultures.
- Self-motivated and works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiatives.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Extracurricular activities that demonstrate ability to manage a project relatively autonomously to completion.
- Proficient in managing Excel worksheets.
- Some experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) and Adobe PhotoShop will be a strong advantage.
- Able to confidently apply, interpret & translate statistical analyses into compelling and actionable recommendations.
- Able to speak and write fluent English.
- Start date will be on 15 December 2021.
- Only students who are able to commit for the entire period of internship from 15 December 2021 to 30 June 2022 will be considered.
- Selected student will be required to apply for a “Leave of Absence” to complete this internship.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm