Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants & shops into your home or office - fast!
We are looking for a highly driven Affiliate Marketing Intern to support and be one of the entrepreneurs of foodpanda’s Affiliate Marketing Partnership Channel, a hybrid between Partnership and Performance Marketing. He/She will assist the Affiliate Marketing Partnership Manager to grow the channel, support in the optimisation of performance and manage internal & external stakeholders/activities. Some partners of ours are Shopback, Picodi, iPrice, Calling Taiwan and many more!
What you will do
- Assist in partner related activities such as managing the communication strategy with partners, onboarding and troubleshooting
- Propose and execute plans to identify and onboard new Affiliate Marketing Partners
- Manage internal stakeholders and SOPs to ensure smooth running of the Affiliate Marketing Partnership Channel
- Assist in data-related topics
- Other ad-hoc task supporting the growth of the channel
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student or fresh grad with marketing/ business or related field of studies
- Ability to manage complexity and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands on attitude are a must
- Fast learner and a team player
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Commitment period of 6 months full-time and ability to start asap
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm