Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Campaign Intern who will be responsible for supporting and managing campaigns within foodpanda’s New Verticals team. She/he will work closely with the Campaign Manager to plan and execute marketing campaigns and devise short- and long-term marketing tactics with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
What you will do
- Ensure the quality and timely execution of promotional campaigns
- Follow up with the category management and operations team to ensure quality, availability and consistency of promotions
- Proactively recommend and support in the development and implementation of marketing tactics to boost performance of categories
- Assist in producing weekly campaign performance reports for internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Liaise with our international design team to create visuals
- Coordinate and assist to conduct regular competitors’ price and range survey and regular maintenance of competitor’s advertised pricing.
- Assist in developing product marketing tools and tactics in collaboration with suppliers, brands and local marketing team
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students with marketing/business or related field of studies
- Understanding of performance marketing, trade marketing and CRM
- Experience with FMCG/grocery retailers is a plus
- Ability to manage complexity and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands on attitude are a must
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm