This role is for fresh graduates and will start in 2022.
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
foodpanda is looking for fresh graduates with a keen interest in finance to join our APAC Regional team in Singapore next year in 2022!
You will get the opportunity to gain practical work experience in a dynamic tech company and get involved in exciting projects.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to learn, thrive and grow your interest in finance with a high level of autonomy and influence.
You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team where you can have a meaningful business impact.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the APAC region and will support more experienced members of the team in reporting, analysis, compliance, financial planning and budgeting.
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects, and continually automate/streamline processes to improve business efficiency in the region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or another relevant field.
- Proficient numerical reasoning and logical thinking.
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills.
- Responsible, accountable, and not afraid to admit mistakes and learn from them.
- Energetic and highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Highlight any interesting side projects that you have worked on the past - this would give us an idea of what you are passionate about.
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm