This role is for fresh graduates and will start in 2022.
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
foodpanda is looking for fresh graduates with a keen interest in HR to join our APAC Regional team in Singapore next year in 2022!
You will get the opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and get involved in exciting projects in areas like People Strategy, People Analytics, Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to learn, thrive and grow your interest in HR with a high level of autonomy and influence.
You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team where you can have a meaningful business impact.
What You Will Do
- Deliver excellent employee experience, develop and execute the organizational agenda and people plans with the ultimate goal to achieve business results and employee experiences.
- Build relationships and are able to synthesize business priorities and are a catalyst to identify and deliver people programs to support these priorities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree with a specialization in Human Resources Management preferred but not mandatory.
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills.
- Has general functional knowledge of various HR functions such as HR, Recruiting, Performance Management and Learning.
- Applies a strong user centric and data driven approach for problem solving.
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Highlight any interesting side projects that you have worked on in the past - this would give us an idea of what you are passionate about.
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm