Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 12 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We're currently looking for a HR Strategy Intern to join our APAC regional office in Singapore to support strategic HR projects during August - Dec 2021.
As a HR Strategy Intern, you'll get the chance to develop practical work experience in a dynamic tech company and get involved in exciting projects that have a meaningful business impact in areas like Organizational Strategy, People Data Analytics, and Workforce Planning.
Internship Period - August 2021 - Dec 2021.
- A paid internship with great benefits and food perks.
- A vibrant and international team with multicultural and diverse backgrounds.
- The opportunity to solve challenges alongside inspiring colleagues in a collaborative environment.
What You Will Do
- Bring your fresh perspective to help us improve the employee experience for all pandas.
- Gain cross-functional exposure by supporting the regional People team on new people projects and developing business-centric people solutions.
- Assist team members to plan, coordinate and implement operational activities.
- Help prepare reports, data analysis, and presentations as needed to engage various stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full-time student majoring in Business, Finance, HR, Marketing, Computing or similar fields.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Collaborative with ability to communicate effectively.
- Positive attitude and strong willingness to learn.
- Passionate about e-commerce and technology sectors.
- Project management or data analysis skills.
- Experience in building presentation slides and using excel for data analysis.
- Have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require sponsorship of a visa.
- Available for at least 10 weeks between August - Dec 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm