At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
We are looking for undergraduates with a passion for data and insights to join our APAC Regional teams in Singapore!
You will be empowered to find the most effective way of using data to help foodpanda make smart, data-driven business decisions.
This is an amazing opportunity for individuals who would like to learn, thrive and hone their analytical skills.
If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this is the place for you!
What You Will Do
- Defines and builds data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business.
- Architect, build, and deploy new data models that provide intuitive analytics across the business.
- Manage and own the entire data processing system (internally, as well as interfacing with other teams or third-party services), provide advice on any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Experiment with, select, and implement cutting edge Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities.
- Perform all needed data transformation to populate a reporting optimized data warehouse.
- Participate in building machine learning models, deliver analyses and insights to support business decision making.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or final year undergraduate students pursuing bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Analytics, Mathematics, or related discipline.
- Ability to write clean, structured, and high-performance SQL code.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business mindset and ability to grasp business requirements from stakeholders.
- Champion of data and visualization with strong presentation and story-telling skills.
- Knowledge and experience with BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio), big data, Data Warehouse technologies, Python or R.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, Big Data, Data Pipelines, or setting up environments for data scientists/machine learning engineers is a plus.
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:24th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm