This is a full-time internship opportunity starting in January or May 2022.
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
foodpanda is looking for a Legal & Compliance Intern to join our APAC Regional team in Singapore!
You’ll get the opportunity to partner and mentor with a diverse and talented global team of legal, risk and internal control professionals.
This internship will provide direct exposure to several different business units.
What You Will Do
- Provide insight into compliance and risk management topics relevant to People, Financial, IT and Legal.
- Assist with the development of risk-based monitoring and reporting.
- Analyze sets of data to draw insights to assess risk.
- Propose internal controls to mitigate identified risk.
- Assist with the development of Compliance Policies, Guidelines and Procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or final year undergraduate students pursuing a degree in Law or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of internal controls and enterprise risk management.
- Knowledge of Documentation with Writing Procedures and Preparing Process Flows.
- Ability to perform analytics with large data sets in Excel (with Tableau) is a plus.
- Able to commit for at least 3 months full-time internship as part of your academic requirements to experience the work we do.
- Hungry to make an impact!
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm