This role is for fresh graduates and will start in 2022.
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
foodpanda is looking for fresh graduates with a keen interest in marketing to join our APAC Regional team in Singapore next year in 2022!
You will get the opportunity to gain practical work experience in a dynamic tech company and get involved in exciting projects that have a meaningful business impact.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to learn, thrive and become a better marketer with a high level of autonomy and influence.
You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team and work closely with marketing managers to drive the growth of our business.
What You Will Do
- Key role in building and executing marketing strategies, budget management, go-to-market strategy and campaigns, working in cross-functional teams across the region.
- Planning and briefing of all campaigns/activations, assets & communications, to relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- Be a team player with strong business acumen, analytical skills and use creative thinking to solve problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills, capable of using data analytics to drive business insights and execution.
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Highlight any interesting marketing related side projects that you have worked on in the past - this would give us an idea of what you are passionate about.
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm