At foodpanda we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected operating in 12 countries worldwide. Our team is working on big challenges and complex scalability problems as we grow 6X annually processing millions of orders a year.
You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional agile squad that always includes frontend and backend engineers, design and product owners. Our squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment with very flat structures where everyone has a say.
We work on a large scale, complex systems where you can reach users on a global scale whilst enjoying a high level of autonomy and influence and a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and become a better engineer.
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly driven, motivated and creative social media Intern to join our local marketing team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
What You Will Do
- Weekly social listening insights pullout (using synthesio).
- Track and measure PR and SoMe performance via EOMRs and EOCRs.
- Assist comms exec with influencer engagement (which averages about 60 - 100 influencers monthly.
- Assist comms exec with tickets briefing for various SoMe content (which averages about 10-15 tickets monthly).
- Assist with new outreach and follow-ups with home-based businesses for pandago (15 new HBB, follow-ups with HBB that have yet to sign up).
- Assist comms exec with media kit prep and dropoffs, including sourcing, purchasing, packing, and sending.
- Assist with brainstorming and execution of SoMe ideas.
- Maintain and update internal media lists and databases, including coverage trackers and influencer lists.
- Content creation by means of shooting TikTok videos or taking photos / videos required for SoMe content.
- Drafting copies to be posted on LinkedIn, or any other owned platforms.
- Daily media monitoring and report consolidation (whenever required).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably with some experience with social media including IG, FB, TikTok.
- Outgoing, creative and self-driven.
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn.
- Good organizational skills and detailed oriented.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm