Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
This role will be based in Singapore and will be reporting to the Lead Operations Manager.
What You Will Do
- Understand current warehouse processes and SOP with hands-on attachment to warehouses.
- To provide support to warehouses for special projects, training of pickers, leadership in daily operations.
- Work with the Operations Manager to analyze and monitor operational KPIs and to translate into actionable tasks to achieve operational excellence.
- Work with District Managers to streamline and standardize warehouse processes and SOP.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prior experience in logistics/warehouse operations preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of operations and first principles (e.g., supply chain, customer service, JIT, Six Sigma etc.).
- Working knowledge of performance/operation metrics.
- Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Students/fresh grads specializing in retail management, warehouse and logistic operations or entrepreneurship studies are welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Operations, Retail
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm