At foodpanda we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected operating in 12 countries worldwide. Our team is working on big challenges and complex scalability problems as we grow 6X annually processing millions of orders a year. You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional agile squad that always includes frontend and backend engineers, design and product owners. Our squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment with very flat structures where everyone has a say.
We work on a large scale, complex systems where you can reach users on a global scale whilst enjoying a high level of autonomy and influence and a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and become a better engineer.
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
This role will be based in Singapore and will be reporting to the Head of Shared Kitchens and Brands. This intern would be involved in supporting marketing analytics/intelligence.
What You Will Do
- Benchmarking Foodpanda brands vs. Competition.
- Pricing analysis to optimize AFV.
- Menu Item level analysis to churn nonperforming items.
- Menu Architecture optimization to include promotions that target different consumer groups.
- Trend's identification to select potential future cuisine or items.
- Marketing Calendar programming to optimize volume orders and AFV.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate to ideally have background from a multi-site, restaurant/QSR.
- Strong analytical skills, makes well-judged decisions, good numeracy, pays strong attention to detail, and is a strong problem solver.
- Has a flexible approach, thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and plans and prioritizes work effectively.
- Strong relationship builder has a positive attitude and is a team player.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm