Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We are looking for a motivated Procurement Intern to join our team in Singapore. Looking for an internship whereby you get various responsibilities in a small finance team, then this might be the role for you!
The ideal candidate is analytical and looking for a first experience within a procurement team. He/she is keen on joining a company with a start-up culture and excited to learn about and improve various processes within the finance department.
The role will be based in Singapore and report directly to the Procurement Manager and supporting the procurement team on various activities.
What You Will Do
- Manage activities in the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process, e.g., communication with requestors for Purchase Requests (PR) and approvals, verification of PR data, monitoring goods received, etc.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all requests, questions, and issues from the organization (in the manner of an internal Procurement Helpdesk).
- Work closely with the Account Payable team to solve any P2P issue or blockage.
- With close coordination w/ the Procurement team, conduct Supplier onboarding and support ongoing projects.
- Provide input for continuous improvement of our procurement processes and procedures.
- Take ownership for the sharing of procurement related information such as new projects, initiatives, and other updates via internal social communication channels (e.g., Workplace and Newsletter).
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Procurement Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursue or obtained a Bachelor/Diploma in Procurement / Business / Management / Finance or related discipline.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Quick-learner and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Positive working attitude and proactive mindset.
- Strong MS Office Excel skills.
- Ideal start date in the beginning of April.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm