Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda!
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Project Management Intern for our team in Singapore.
The duration of the assignment will be for 3 - 6 months minimum. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
The ideal candidate while be working closely with the project management team on various projects, while still being able to work independently.
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Commercial Special Projects Manager.
The successful candidate is to manage and drive special projects from end to end in accordance with the timeline and desired outcome, as well as plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific projects, while providing data analysis support.
Work closely with the project management team to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other internal stakeholders for support.
This is a great opportunity to learn from and step into a leading on-demand food delivery experience!
What You Will Do
- Support project management team in providing insights and data analysis to push projects.
- Closely managing and driving projects, roadmaps, milestones, timeline and achievements.
- Monitoring project KPIs, building and managing project dashboard to help evolve and define project vision and strategy coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Working closely with other departments to achieve best possible outcomes.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Prepare reports for management regarding status of project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Willingness to learn in a fast-moving environment and eager to deliver the extra mile.
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple workstreams in parallel, plan for projects, manage own time and priorities.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must.
- High-energy with sound business acumen.
- Self-driven with ability to take on and create new assignments. Willing and eager to learn and deliver the extra mile.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment in cross functional and cross-cultural teams.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Good command of English (Spoken & Written).
- Basic understanding of SQL will be ideal.
- Exhibits the competencies - Drive for results, action-oriented, problem solving & analytical thinking.
- Adaptability to change.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Project Management
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm