Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
As our Project Management Intern (Panda Shop & Engagement) you will learn how to build an e-commerce shop from the ground up! You will assist the Project Manager in the strategizing, launching and tracking of our newly opened e-commerce rider shop.
You will also assist the Project Manager in the execution of several engagement and marketing initiatives for the foodpanda delivery fleet. These initiatives include rider events, rider branding, content creation, rider partnerships, rider rewards program, rider public relations and the like.
The role is a mix of Project Management, Marketing, Sales & Entrepreneurship.
What You Will Do
- Assist Project Manager in conceptualizing, designing and sourcing foodpanda branded merchandise that will be sold in our rider e-commerce shop (limited edition shirts, football jerseys, caps etc.).
- Create a 1-year merchandise calendar and plan for the e-commerce shop.
- Lead sales campaigns and develop pricing strategies for rider equipment.
- Develop a detailed and holistic partnerships plan for the delivery fleet (Partnership examples include: education, childcare, technology, vehicle-related, etc.).
- Assist in rider content creation to be used for online channels and online advertisements (video shoots, photoshoots, digital assets, website content).
- Support the launch of rider branding initiatives to enhance the overall brand perception of the fleet.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or student in business management, marketing & communications, engineering, or related fields.
- Experience in marketing or operations projects, preferably with a logistics or e-commerce background (Example: Shopify, WordPress).
- Exceptional organizational skills which include attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Proactive and ambitious to lead independent projects.
- Creative and out of the box thinker.
- Process oriented and data driven with knowledge in industrial best practices.
- Interest in operations for e-commerce.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Engineering, Management, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm