We’re looking for a highly driven and motivated Public Relations (PR) Intern to join our growing regional team based in Singapore, foodpanda’s Asia HQ. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this is the place for you!
The successful candidate will work with the regional PR team to roll out communications strategies that grow the foodpanda brand across the region.
We’re looking for natural storytellers with a flair for writing. If you’re passionate about connecting data dots or unearthing stories from unexpected places, we’re keen to have you join our team! Bonus points if you’re also good with graphics and can put together exciting and engaging infographics and visuals.
What you will do
- Work closely with the regional PR team to create engaging communications campaigns that generate conversations among media and consumers to support communication objectives
- Work across functions to uncover interesting stories from the business
- Brainstorm and create fun consumer-lifestyle stories — you will help tell the foodpanda story to grow mind- and heart-share for the foodpanda brand, especially in key regional media
- Draft content pieces for media and support content development for internal/owned channels like Workplace and LinkedIn.
- Ongoing monitoring of industry and regional news
- Support the regional team on issues management and KPI tracking, in partnership with PR agency (where applicable)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in University taking up a degree in any of the following: Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism, Creative Writing, Business Management or related disciplines.
- Possess excellent written communications skills and understanding of digital platforms.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent team player, with keen interest in the Internet economy and ecosystem
- Proficiency in content management systems like Wordpress and graphic design a plus
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Journalism, Management,...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm