This role is for fresh graduates and will start in 2022.
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. We operate in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide and our cross-functional teams work on large scale, complex systems that reach users on a global scale.
foodpanda is looking for fresh graduates with a passion for software engineering to join our expanding Tech & Product squads next year in 2022!
You will be exposed to a modern technology stack and a cross-functional agile team that ships systems to production through a robust Continuous Delivery pipeline, ensuring we build security and safety through automated tests and processes to build quality from the get-go.
Here you can learn, thrive and become a better engineer with a high level of autonomy and influence.
You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional agile squad that always includes frontend and backend engineers, design and product owners. Our squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment with very flat structures where everyone has a say.
What You Will Do
- Gain exposure by working in a cross-functional product team to create solutions and apps focused on our different customers’ needs, across global and APAC markets.
- Write clean, testable, scalable and maintainable code that complies with foodpanda’s standards and best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Design Principles, Software Architecture and Testing Methodologies (Unit, Integration and Functional).
- Passionate about software development, problem-solving and technical challenges.
- Good communications skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any related technical fields.
- Prior internships/work experience within related product, e-commerce or technology companies would be advantageous.
- Highlight any interesting side projects or products that you have worked on and built in the past - this would give us an idea of what you are passionate about.
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm