At foodpanda we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected operating in 12 countries worldwide. Our team is working on big challenges and complex scalability problems as we grow 6X annually processing millions of orders a year. You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional agile squad that always includes frontend and backend engineers, design and product owners. Our squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment with very flat structures where everyone has a say.
We work on a large scale, complex systems where you can reach users on a global scale whilst enjoying a high level of autonomy and influence and a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and become a better engineer.
foodpanda is looking for bright-eyed and passionate software engineering interns to join our squads in the next couple of months.
You will be exposed to a modern technology stack and a cross-functional agile team that ships systems to production through a robust Continuous Delivery pipeline, ensuring we build security and safety through automated tests and processes to build quality from the get-go.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge in Design Patterns, Design Principles, Software Architecture and Testing Methodologies (Unit, Integration and Functional)
- Passionate about software development, problem-solving and technical challenges
- Good communications skills in English, both written and spoken
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any related technical fields
- Prior internships within related product, e-commerce or technology companies would be advantageous
- Highlight any interesting side projects or products that you have worked on and built in the past - this would give us an idea of what you are passionate about
- Please attach a cover letter together with your CV stating clearly the timeline of your availability and the tech stacks (e.g.
- Frontend, Backend, Mobile, Fullstack, etc) that you would be interested to be considered for
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm