So whether it’s by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting you the groceries you need, we’re all about keeping you fed. As we move to grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we’re on the lookout for talent who are excited about making a tangible impact with a fast-growing organisation looking to redefine how food, people, culture, and technology are connected.
We are looking for a highly energetic, curious and talented individual to fill the position of a Strategic Finance Intern - New Verticals (APAC) in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on experience and create direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate would be comfortable working alongside smart and talented individuals(such as yourself!) and not be afraid to ask questions.
This role would report directly to the Regional Head of New Verticals Finance, APAC. As this would be a highly visible role within the organisation, the candidate will need to be comfortable handling conversations with senior stakeholders within foodpanda regional and local teams.
What You Will Do
- Project Management/Coordination:
- Work with various stakeholders within the organisation to ensure current projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Bi-weekly presentation to senior stakeholders in foodpanda on project statuses.
- Provide insights and suggestions on how/whether ongoing projects could be streamlined to enable faster delivery.
- To speak to various members of the New Verticals Finance team to understand ongoing projects and how you could assist by either leading certain initiatives or purely providing a point of view which we might have missed.
- Passion Projects and Welfare ambassador:
If you have an idea which you would like to work on that would help us improve the way we work, do it!
- Coming up with ideas for team gatherings, activities. Anything and everything to ensure this team works hard and have fun!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates/undergraduates are welcomed!
- Strong oral and written communication skills (you’ll need to do a lot of slides)
- Strong business mindset and ability to grasp business requirements from stakeholders
- Knowledge and/or experienced with BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio) is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus but not required
- Having a keen interest in the e-commerce industry - this is a must have
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm