Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the world’s favorite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people - We are looking for a Strategy and Planning Intern - Growth and Marketing, to support our growing regional team based in Singapore as part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
What You Will Do
The Strategy and Planning Intern will apply analytical skill sets to support the formulation of growth strategies for our business. These tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Forecasting new growth opportunities regionally and building proposals for them.
- Managing marketing channel budgets end to end, across regional and local teams.
- Generating insights on performance for senior management and country teams.
- Supporting senior management with other in-house consulting projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion for working with numbers, with an advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Highly analytical and structured thinking with attention to detail, coupled with ability to get your hands dirty in execution.
- Humility to not regard any task as below you, hunger to always seek answers, resources, and growth even in areas where you are unfamiliar with.
- Understanding of startup environment, internet trends, on-demand economy.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm