foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore bringing thousands of your best-loved restaurants & shops into your home or office - fast! In such a highly competitive environment, we’re all about bringing on the smartest people as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” approach.
We’re looking for a highly driven, passionate and knowledgeable Intern to join our team in Singapore.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where you can help to grow our newest business unit, then this may be the place for you! Reporting to the Head of Subscription & Offline Business, this is a really exciting and challenging role.
What You Will Do
- Drive and develop sales processes for new business verticals.
- Support onboarding and incubation process of new partners.
- Oversee the launch of in-restaurant verticals, driving growth and increasing market share.
- Work closely with existing Sales and Account Management teams to bring vendors onboard.
- Manage relationships with key partners to better understand their needs, motivations, challenges, and aspirations that translates to relevant marketing strategies and execution plans within the vertical.
- Innovate new ideas to grow the offline and dine-in vertical.
- Collaborate with the product team to create suitable products that enhance the vertical’s growth.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business or strategy background.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the restaurant industry in Singapore.
- Proven commercial background including an aptitude for negotiation.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- A great interpersonal skill and highly autonomous.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:4th May 2022, 6:00 pm