Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
So, whether it’s by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting you the groceries, you need, we’re all about keeping you fed. As we move to grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we’re on the lookout for talent who are excited about making a tangible impact with a fast-growing organization looking to redefine how food, people, culture, and technology are connected.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
We are looking for a Regional Supply Chain Intern to join our pandamart team (New Verticals) based in Singapore and reporting to Regional Supply Chain Manager.
What You Will Do
- Work with key business stakeholders in both APAC & country teams (data analysts, supply chain managers, demand planners etc.) to deliver insights, reports, visualization and analysis to solve important business problems and optimize growth opportunities.
- Own of the supplier performance communication for APAC countries.
- Assist with project management, including projects related but not limited to cost reduction initiatives and supply base optimization.
- Analyse data using various BI tools, identify gaps in the process, and provide recommendations for improvement in internal and external processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates/undergraduates from Supply Chain Management or related studies are welcomed!
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business mindset and ability to grasp business requirements from stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Knowledge and experienced with BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) is a plus.
- Knowledge of e-commerce is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm