Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
This role will be based in Singapore and will be reporting to the Training Manager and/or Lead Operations Manager.
What You Will Do
- Understand current warehouse processes and SOP with hands-on attachment to warehouses.
- Support the Training Manager to implement our training and development framework and assist to update, document processes and SOP.
- Facilitate training & development activities by executing training plans and updating training records regularly.
- Work with the Training Manager and/or Operations Manager to support warehouses for special projects, data analysis and compilation of daily/weekly reports.
- Be the champion of learning and development by collaborating with external vendors, trainers, cross functional teams and employees to drive increased awareness of learning development offerings and promote continuous education among the ops warehouse team.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A background in Human Resources, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Communications, or a business-related degree.
- Understanding of warehouse/logistics performance/operation metrics.
- Familiar with data processing tools (e.g., Excel), experience with handling data and updating reports is a must.
- Familiar with learning and development tools, adult learning and program design principles, experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, minimally Canva preferred.
- Being organized and with attention to details.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Proven experience of coordinating multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work to tight timelines.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm