Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading online food delivery company in Singapore. We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly driven, motivated and data-driven Verticals Marketing Intern for our regional team based in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you! As a Verticals Marketing Intern, you will work directly with the Verticals (new businesses) marketing managers, helping drive the growth of several new businesses at foodpanda.
What you will do
- You will analyse campaign performance and consumer demand data on a regular basis, sharing insights with internal verticals marketing managers (both regionally and locally), business stakeholders, and wider marketing team.
- You will have the opportunity to directly manage various marketing budgeting projects and collaborate with local market teams to drive effective budget utilisation/planning.
- You will have the opportunity to communicate insights and presentations to senior stakeholders.
- You will own vertical specific special projects end to end including data analysis, strategy recommendations and implementation across key markets.
- You will have the opportunity to learn from and interact with specialists across various marketing functions on projects that help drive new business adoption and retention (e.g. branding, offline marketing, PR, promo planning, events etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are currently pursuing your Bachelor’s Degree or are a recent graduate.
- You are able to commit asap for a minimum of 6 months full-time.
- You are highly motivated, have strong interpersonal skills, and able to work with various teams in handling VUCA (with ambiguity/uncertainty) business situations & connecting the dots to drive the business forward.
- You are comfortable and have the ability to achieve goals in a dynamic and high-pressure, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are comfortable with dealing with and are driven by data. And, comfortable with tweaking SQL queries to drive analysis.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel for analysis, PowerPoint for presentations).
- You must be a food-lover! :)
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm