We offer paid internships at our corporate locations in New York, NY, Camp Hill, PA, Bradenton, FL, Wausau, WI, Oshkosh, WI, Milwaukee, WI, Chicago, IL and Junction City, KS.
As an Intern you will learn about the retail and e-commerce industry; participate in a collaborative business project, volunteer opportunities, and corporate training. Be part of the team that leads innovation in the athletic ecommerce industry and wear cool kicks to work every day!
As An Intern In Operational Audit - You Will:
- Gain insight into the role of a cost recovery auditor.
- Participate in research and analysis of areas and departments (Tax, A/P, Benefits, etc.) to determine compliance and identify recovery opportunities.
- Influence the financial impact of the company by assisting in reducing company expenses and recovery monies due to the company.
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place.
What You Will Do
- Data inputting in Excel. Data mining using Peoplesoft.
- Research and data analysis.
- Help staff with ongoing audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be a 3rd or 4th year student in college, or a Spring 2020 graduate.
- Arrange the internship with the educational institution on a for-credit basis, if necessary.
- Be available to work Monday-Friday (40 hours/week).
- Job type:Internships
Pennsylvania (United States...
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2019, 6:00 pm